Friday 9 February 2018

Glamor Lip Shine

Finally Elemente Glamor Lip Shine is now on sale!!!!  :)



For me, safety always come first when choosing for cosmetics/toiletries/personal care products.

Especially the lipstick or lip gloss which we apply directly on our lips.


We need to pay attention to the cosmetics we use, for me, I am blessed to have Elemente skincare series :)

Click below:
How to choose a safe cosmetics/personal care products?

Because it is SAFE, even kids love it :)

Meanwhile received many awesome feedback from client after using our Glamour Lip Shine :)








Last but not least, me and my friend :) We are using the same Bubblegum, but the colour is different based on our body temperature :)


PM me to get yours today!Perfect gift for upcoming Valentines day & CNY too :)


Jinny
Excellent Lifestyle Coach
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment