Friday 1 August 2014

How does Nutritional Immunology lifestyle benefits me and my mother



How does Nutritional Immunology lifestyle benefits me 

From health perspective, NI wholesome food has strengthen my immune system which I can say goodbye to my severe gastric problem (I used to have gastric problem since young, till there was once doctor forced me to undergo gastrocopy to check if I have any ulcers in my stomach), irregular bowel movement and headache problem. 

I had two smooth pregnancies, stay energetic throughout the pre & post-natal, and get back to per-pregnancy weight and shape within 3 months (I put on about 16-18 kgs  for both P)

Besides gaining health freedom, I'm on my way to build my passive income pipeline too.

 
How does Nutritional Immunology lifestyle benefits my beloved mother 

What’s more, I am blessed that I can get to know this amazing science as I managed to help my beloved mother gained back her health as well. 

My mother has been troubling by joints pain problem be it back pain or knee pain or wrist pain for years. She had tried countless western medicine i.e glucosamine supplement from tablet form to powder form, pain-killer and even up to one time she went for spine injection. TCM – from tuina to acupuncture to ‘fang xue’ to ‘n’ types of herbs. Supplements – from local to china to European countries.

You will be amazed by what a healthy immune system can do, with proper nourishment from Oxyginberry and G-Art, she just returned from horse riding in Lijiang with my elder sister in March 2014.




Jinny
92963562




No comments:

Post a Comment