Thursday 4 December 2014

What an eventful November 2014!

While middle class in Singapore 'feeling more insecure' as they fear rising costs, loss of jobs amid widening income gap, I am blessed that be able to find a solution not only for myself, but for my husband, for my friends and people around me. I am a solution provider now!

2014 has coming to an end. Just had an eventful month of November, and now I am looking forward for my blissful December :)

Time flies, JY is 4 years old!

PCF health talk - with my teammates

Very happy that able to share the science of Nutritional Immunology with preschool teachers - as other than parents, teachers equipped with correct and updated knowledge is very important for our vulnerable kids


Me with three young teachers


Genting Achiever Congress 2014 - an event which my good friend Weiwee has been invited me to go for more than 7 years. Finally, I made it!!!!

Attended Biz Training - personally by Dr.Chen!
 
Last but not least - Business Partnership Programme on 29th Nov 2014.
 
 
 
 
Now looking forward for my Award Presentation on 7th Dec 2014 and also our team year end celebration on 15th Dec 2014.
 
Want to join me? Do contact me now :)
 
 
 
Jinny
92963562
 


No comments:

Post a Comment