Friday 29 May 2015

Enjoying what I am doing now

How time flies, second quarter of the year 2015 has come to an end!!

How many of you will do a quarterly review? As most of us only do review by the end of the year.

I've done my half year review and I am really happy and enjoyed my quality lifestyle now. Everyday is full of colours! Most importantly, I managed to juggle my business while spend quality time with my beloved daughters and family.

Like today,  we spent a lovely morning in Jiaying's kindergarten.

Because we are no longer leading an ordinary + boring engineering life, the career we chose now allowed us to contribute to the society and touch people's life daily! That's why we are able to share our career as public speaker to JY's classmates.



JY felt proud for us as well.

After the sharing session, I met up with my ex-colleague, providing both health and career solution for him.

By 130pm, as I am my own boss, I call it off for the day.

Because we want to have a small birthday celebration for my beloved mother-in-law!





Really enjoy and of course I feel blessed as I am the master of my destiny now.

I'm a proud mummypreneur with my own healthy fast food franchise biz. I'm enjoying health, time and financial freedom.
Afterall, to be prosperous, it's not about getting more stuff. It's about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.

Do contact me if you are looking for a career solution!

Jinny
92963562


No comments:

Post a Comment