Thursday 18 August 2016

Dr.Chen being featured in Top 10 of Asia

"E.Excel which stands for "Extra Excellence", is all about education. Our mission is to share the gifts of health and knowledge with mankind. We want people to be able to et the help they need through our education activities"

"The path I was on led me to discover the link between proper nutrition and the health of the human immune system. And the best sources of nutrition are plant foods"
Dr.Chen being featured in Top10 of Asia magazine









I am blessed to be able to get to know the science of Nutritional Immunology & outstanding scientist Dr. Chen Jau Fei.

I am blessed that because of the wisdom from the science of NI, I can avoid nutrition misconception, to know what is good and what to be avoided to safeguard health of my family.

I am blessed that able to learn directly from Dr.Chen again on 10th Sept 2016, 2pm at MBS. PM me for the tickets if you are interested.

Jinny
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment