Sunday 30 April 2017

Recent study done on consumption of cows milk

My friend shared this news clip with me, and recently I saw this video clip on FB too.



Usually people think of milk is good for promoting healthy bones, however the recent study done on consumption of cows milk and the result is shocking.

I am blessed with the knowledge in the sceince of Nutritional Immunology, I have learned that cows milk is not the only source of protein and calcium for us and our family from Dr.Chen long ago.

If not cows milk then what? Wholesome plant is still safest and best for our body and immune system. Below is what I shared with my friends when they asked for suggestion/alternative on protein and calcium.

Read the below:








When we acquire the right knowledge, we are able to safeguard our health!

Don't forget to share teh above news to your loved one !
https://nutritionalimmunologylifestyle.blogspot.sg/2014/07/if-no-cows-milk-then-what-is-best-milk.html

Good news is you can learn directly from Dr.Chen on 21st May 2017!

Do grab the opportunity to equip ourselves with correct knowledge to safeguard our loved one.




Jinny
92963562



1 comment: