Thursday 22 June 2017

How I solved JX's lazy eyes in 2 years time!

JX was very happy after her regular 6 months eye check up today, why? Because finally she can stop eye patching!

She was so happy that her lazy eyes problem finally gone after 2 years!


JX was diagnosed with lazy eye problem in 2015, since then she has to do eye patching on daily basis from 45mins to an hour and as of the last check up in Jan 2017 she in fact needed to increase her eye patching time to 3 hours. But what surprise doctor was JX's both eye power are always equal and normal which is quite rare for lazy eye patients.

I did some research on lazy eye to understand more so that I can help her with my expertise in Nutritional Immunology.

I had to admit that I in fact didnt follow the eye patching time strictly due to many reasons/excuses.

What I did was other than keep reminding JX to use her lazy eye, I am blessed that I can apply the knowledge i have learnt from the science of Nutritional Immunology. By giving the right nourishment to our eyes, we are able to enhance eyes sight and muscle too.

Do you know the pigments that give some fruits and vegetables their colours help nourish and protect your eyes when you eat these foods?
Their orange (due to beta-carotene), yellow (lutein and zeaxanthin), red, blue and purple (all three are from anthocyanins) hues are not only pleasing to the eyes but are also good for the eyes in many ways.

Some of my customers were asking me what wholesome plant food that I give to JX, so I share with you here too what I give to JX daily on top of Oxyginberry.





Meanwhile, few has asked me what about those eye supplement on the shelf? Read the below:


For me, I am blessed to have the convinience from NI food series:


Nothing beats the happiness that able to help our beloved one to solve their health problem, really :).

Be a wise consumer, choose the right food to nourish our body well.

Protect the gift of sight by nourishing your eyes with a healthy plant-based diet.

Jinny
92963562

2 comments:

  1. great post, glad that it is solved now, going to share it with others so that they can get benefit from it. Thank you for sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog posts in the last hour. I really enjoy what you are doing here.Thank you for information with us. Health Is like money we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. HealthTime

    ReplyDelete