Friday 13 September 2019

What to do for HFMD season

Just to share my younger girl first time contacted HFMD experience😅

As both gals didn't get HFMD before this, so I wasn't too sure in the first place too 😅

Blessed that we are on NI food on daily basis, so her recovery is very fast & easy too.

Realised that she had fever on Saturday evening, add on more Rosytime for her so by Sunday morning fever subsided.

After that, I noticed she had rashes on her palm & foot then only suspected it might be HFMD, hehe...

Her rashes subsided after 1 day, & the ulcers inside her mouth gone on day 4.


As compare to my client's friend case - which is much more severe

Come to think of it, HFMD is one of the common diseases I have came across along my SAFE SUPERMARKET journey, and I am happy that able to help many recovered faster with the NI food instead of introducing more medication which is harmful to our liver to our LO 😃

Thankfully to Dr.Chen, we know what to choose - NI FOOD to nourish the best doctor in our body or Medication to suppress the symptoms 😀👍


Feel free to pm me on how to safeguard your family health via NI lifestyle

Jinny
Excellent Lifestyle Coach
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment