Saturday 28 June 2014

Amazing Baby


As I have two gals with age difference of 23months, I really can see the difference and the importance of laying a solid foundation for our baby while they are in our womb itself.


Here I would like to share meimei – JX's milestone as a 20months old toddler

1. Potty training
Potty training is one of the milestones parents look forward to the most—no more diapers and no more diaper rashes – yippie!!!

Serious speaking, we didn’t really spent much time in potty trained Jiaxuan, she mastered this skill by herself as early as when she was 19months old. What amazed us most is she is diaper free during bedtime too.

2. Jumping & running
She is able to jump off the floor with both legs.

      3. Superb motor skills
Other than feeding herself, able to handle a water mug easily, she knows how to pull down and pull up her pants by herself .

4.  Puzzle

I didn’t take any supplements prescribed by my gynae which includes multi-vits, calcium and iron pills. Instead, I consumed a series of wholsesome plant food product which are researched and formulated based on the science of nutritional immunology.  NI is the science that studies the relationship between our immune system and the food we eat.

The major diet difference between my 2 pregnancies is the source of Omega 3.

During my second pregnancy, instead of fish oil recommended by gynae, I took Oseed which is made of chia seed and kiwi seed. Its plant based omega 3 which is definitely safer and healthier.

What's more, JX likes to chew Oseed, she can eats up to 6 caps of Oseed per day :)

Want to know how Oseed can helps your baby? Do contact me :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment