Sunday 22 June 2014

Frozen

Finally bought DVD and watched the Disney musical movie - Frozen, after hearing Elsa or Frozen and of course the theme song "Let it go!" from my elder daughter who learn it from her friends and teachers in her childcare since early of the year. A bit late but at least better than never do isn't it?

Me and my husband both fall in loved with the story line and finally understand what the 'Let it go' song lyrics meant.

After the movie, my elder daughter JY said to me: "Mummy, call me Elsa in future ok?"
I felt funny but on the other hand Elsa and Anna's character are actually quite similar with JY and her sister JX.

Like Elsa, JY is more quiet and introvert; while JX resembling Anna 99% - super active.

Oh yah, maybe I can share more on the milestone JX achieved so far as a 20months old toddler as I consumed wholesome plant food throughout my pregnancy without multi-vits or iron pills from gynae.


Jinny

92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment