Tuesday 13 September 2016

How to protect ouselves from modern health threat?

Attended 2 seminars with Dr.Chen over the weekend.

First session is called Success Begins with E Excel, it's rare that Dr.Chen conducted business training in Singapore. Hence, we were all very excited and of course learn alots from Dr.Chen especially on  self-development part.
And this is one of the sharing from my biz partner :)



Then followed by health seminar by Dr.Chen.

As the break in between is only an hour, so I prepared Soygreen as our lunch :)

What is Soygreen? Watch the video below:


We are having best of both world  - both OFFLINE (from EE) & ONLINE (from eLEAD) :)
Soygreen is famous as meal replacement, my first experience proof to me that one sachet of Soygreen can last me from 1230noon to 6pm!!!


Live With Dr.Chen started sharp at 2pm!

Full house event as usual! It tells us a business in health is always in demand.




I am blessed as able to attend together with my husband, my brother & my sister this time. Learn lots of updated health knowledge from Dr.Chen and her eldest daughter Dr.EE.

One of the topic they touched on is Zika virus. True enough, there's no medication for viral infection, the only way is to build up our immune system through wholesome superfood.

Other than that Dr.Chen made a simple yet impactful summary on why non-smoker get lung cancer.

Do contact me if you like to know more about Zika virus, cancer prevention & even Triclosan.

Jinny
92963562








No comments:

Post a Comment