Friday 7 October 2016

Herbal & dietary supplements tied to liver damage

I was just sharing with my friends on what do our cells need the most - synthetic supplement or wholesome food during a gathering, and then read this news today morning.




The message is clear, today we are in charge of our own health.
Do we really need to go for vitamin supplements?
Read this:




Does NATURAL means SAFE or HEALTHY?









So ask yourself, every time when you put food into your mouth, it is to nourish your immune system or feeding the diseases?
It is important to be a wiser consumer indeed.
So what can you do to be a wiser consumer?
First, you need to educate yourself on the right knowledge on nutrition to avoid nutrition misconception.
How?
You can  join me on 26th Nov 2016 to learn directly from world renowned nutritional immunologist – Dr. Chen Jau Fei!

PM me to book your ticket now!
Let's be healthier through the science of NI!

Jinny
92963562

1 comment:

  1. Every week-end I used to pay a fast visit this site, because I’d like enjoyment, because this web site conations certainly fussy material.supplement manufacturers

    ReplyDelete