Thursday 2 March 2017

Korea Incentive Trip 2017

Year 2017 is indeed an exciting year for me :)

Right after spending quality time with families, friends and relatives during Chinese New Year at end January, I was busy in preparing for my Korea incentive trip in mid Feb.

This incentive trip was a special as all E Exceller from Asia region gathered at Korea together to celebrate company 30th Anniversary celebration.

Here we off to Korea!!!

Ready to fly to Korea!!
Reached in Korea - a beautiful morning :)


Group photo - yeah....





One of the cultural village




The famous BIBAP show

Strawberry picking - yum yum....







Finally we were at Vivaldi Ski Resort

Beautiful morning... we are ready for EE 30th Anniversary celebartion


Chi Wei is emcee
Opening speech by our beloved Dr.Chen

Dr.EE & Yilei



K Pop .. wow...

So honoured to have wefie with Dr.Chen

EE GM Ms. Lau

with my mentor




The last photo was taken by my biz partner - while we are celebrating EE 30th Anniversary in Korea, my biz partners are spreading the science of NI to SAF staff in Singapore.

This is what we called teamwork.

If you want to go fast, you go alone; if you want to go far, we go as a team.

Feel free to pm me to find out more on how you can leverage on teamwork to achieve your dream :)

Jinny
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment