Wednesday 10 October 2018

Can cancer be cured?

Follow by my earlier post - Cancer - The Immune System - Diet, we understand that Cancer is curable by adopting Nutritional Immunology Lifestyle. Wholesome plant based nutrition helps prevent cancer by boosting immunity.

Yesterday, I received a good news from my teammate Linda, so would like to share with you here :).

Linda's father was diagnosed with lung cancer Stage 4, four years ago. He was seeking western treatment initially, however the side effects of western treatment was unbearable. He was blessed that got to know the science of Nutritional Immunology by then.


He was then getting better and better by adopting Nutritional Immunology Lifestyle.

And he went for a detailed full body check up early this month, he was very happy to share with us his medical report result :). No more cancer cells found in his body!!!

Indeed, we need WISDOM & ACTION to safeguard our most precious asset which is our HEALTH.

I feel blessed as I am able to equipped myself with the correct and updated knowledge to safeguard health of myself and my family members and people around me.

Share another good news with you all - Dr.Chen and Dr.EE are coming to SG for the last time in year 2018 for health seminar on 24th Nov 2018!





Do pm me to reserve your ticket ASAP to avoid disappointment!

Together we stay HEALTHY, WEALTHY & HAPPY :)

Read more here:

Jinny
Excellent Lifestyle Coach
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment