Tuesday 29 June 2021

I am Jinny. I am an Excellence Lifestyle Coach.

I am Jinny. I am an Excellence Lifestyle Coach.

7 years ago, I chose to Live Life with Design, not by Default. I took back the remote control from my boss, from a senior chemical engineer to Excellence Lifestyle Coach now 😃 💝
As Excellence Lifestyle Coach, I have control over how I work. I operate my anti-fragile business Anytime, Anywhere and Anyone.


I don't take order from anyone. There's no boss to tell me how much money I can make, no boss to put a price tag on me. No one can determine my value, except myself.


 

My mission is to help people around me to realise they do have a choice to be Healthier , Wealthier and Happier, to lead them to an Excellence tomorrow.
“There is a choice you have to make in everything you do. So keep in mind that in the end, the choice you make, makes you.” ~ John Wooden
Are you ready to take the remote control back & make a change to create your Tomorrow is better than Today?
Together we stay Healthier, Wealthier and Happier!

Share with you my Excellence Lifestyle Coach journey, watch the video below:


Jinny lim
Excellence Lifestyle Coach
92963562
jinnylim.ee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment