Monday 5 October 2015

Healthiest birthday goodie bag :)

Thanks my mother-in-law for giving me such a brilliant idea on my daughter's birthday goodie bag.

Tada....

An apple plus a sachet of VegeColor!



Total 30 goodie bags :)




Why VegeColor?

I noticed nowadays more and more kids refuse to eat more greens, which is very essential for them to have a healthy immune system.

I do understand most of the family are dual income - means less time to prepare nutritious meal.

So over here - VegeColor serves as a convenience and safe option for parents who want to introduce different colour and type of vegetables to their LO.

Just add into their meals like porridge, oatmeals, paste, beverages, soup and so on...

For aldults, it's suitable for those who seldom cook at home, looking for varieties of vegetables in their daily meals.







Parents who want to prepare healthy goodie bag for your LO's birthday - feel free to contact me for the details and the cost ya.

http://nutritionalimmunologylifestyle.blogspot.sg/2015/03/how-to-prepare-28types-of-vegetables-in.html


Jinny
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment