Wednesday 7 October 2015

Interesting pushcart experience at United Square

Interesting pushcart experience at United Square on 6th October.

From this experience, I really can understand the hardship if running a traditional business - from rental, material cost, experience, manhour to man the stall and etc...

Of course, as per my Whatsapp status - Success begins with right choice!

For this pushcart event, company has sponsored us everything, we just need to man the pushcart and I get to expand my business.

What's more this is a franchise business, where you don't have to 1 person working for 40years.

Do contact me if you are looking for business opportunity!

Also, feel free to join us for the pushcart event on 13rd Oct, 15th Oct & 29th Oct!

Just text me the timing you're coming and I will be there :)












Jinny
92963562


Updates:

Last pushcart activity was on 15th Dec 2015

Another successful event for our team!!!

thank you company for giving us a free platform to help more people eating more vegetables and fruits through a hassle free way and expand our business as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment