Sunday 2 February 2020

Do we still need to eat mushroom after we start Emunity?

Thank you for the overwhelming response on my earlier post regarding what can we consume to boost up our defense system - which is our immune system.

Poster made by my 10yo gal on what to eat during Wuhan Virus outbreak :)

Many have asked me do i still eat fresh mushrooms in my normal diet ? Can fresh mushrooms replace Emunity?

To me, NI food is always the EASIEST, FASTEST, SAFEST & CONVENIENCE source for us to acquire nutrients in wholesome form to nourish our immune system NOT ONLY IN A MINUTE BUT ON DAILY BASIS TOO. Why?

Let me show you what i prepared for my dinner tonight:


Tada.... 4 types of mushrooms 😋, it cost me around SGD8, if i eat everyday for 1 month = SGD240.

It is definitely nutritious with plenty of polysaccharides which we needed now to boost up our NK cells.

If without convenience from Emunity, can you imagine to eat the above 4 types of mushrooms continuously on daily basis?

Ya, i do love mushrooms but I don't think I can eat it everyday continuously for 30days, or have the time to prepare home cooked dinner everyday. I probably will get phobia of mushrooms dishes if i eat it continuously for 3 days :p

But can i consume Emunity everyday? The answer is YES. Will i get sick of the taste of Emunity? The answer is NO, because it is in powder form, save my hassle as i no need to buy fresh mushrooms everyday, wash n cut n cook everyday.

Imagine our immune system is like the army protecting our country, do they need to eat even on the peaceful day? or only feed them food when there's a war? The answer is obvious isn't it?

So NI food provides a convenience for us to nourish our immune system on daily basis without hassle, and most importantly it is SAFE (click the link here).

While we are facing Wuhan virus, read the news today, there's bird flu on the other hand.
 
So do keep our army inside us healthy & fit & ready to fight 24/7!!! Not just during any disease outbreak, but should on daily basis. We keep our immune system healthy not to standby for any disease bur for a quality lifestyle, especially after retirement.


Was chatting to my exercise kaki this morning. she told me she has to look for new cycling kaki as her existing groups which in their 50s withdrawing one by one due to aging. 50s = aging? Is there anything we can do to ensure a quality retirement lifestyle?



Jinny Lim
Excellence Lifestyle Coach
Mobile number: +65-92963562

Follow me on my FB & IG too!
IG: jinny_923




No comments:

Post a Comment