Saturday 11 June 2022

Fever during holiday.....

What is the ONE THING you scared/worried the most when you are traveling?

Is falling sick or Fever one of them? ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

It used to be one of my biggest concerns when traveling with my 2 young princesses too, or to be exact, before I got to know the science of Nutritional Immunology๐Ÿ˜Š.

I still remember I used to pack some common medicines eg panadol, bao ji wan, thermometer in the luggage, ๐Ÿคžjust in case ๐Ÿคž.

What about now?

Today is our 3rd day in my hometown Muar, on the 1st day which was Thursday, my elder gal woke up with fever๐Ÿค’

We don't know how high her temperature was because can you imagine we do not have thermometer either mine or my mum's house ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„. So we only knew she was on fever. In fact, we can't recall when was her last fever episide too.

She was tired, vomited 2 to 3 times, didn't eat solid food at all, and been sleeping whole Thursday other than waking up to take NI food like Millenium, Nutriact, Rosytime and Orchestra.

Thankfully with the health knowledge from the science of Nutritional Immunology,  we understand FEVER IS NOT AN ILLNESS but immune system doing Defence function due to foreign invaders inside us.

So we know what to do to help our immune system, instead of hurrying sending her to see doctor or give panadol or etc... which is only treat but not cure.

In less than 12hours, her fever broke, and she felt perfectly normal so she continued to nourish her immune system with NI food.

The next day, she is enjoying her school holiday as usual ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Just like what my husband was posting in his fb about his durian feast - we can only enjoy every moment with good health. My elder gal wont be able to enjoy reading with a feverish head too. The guy with gout issues we met in the am, probably unfortunately can't.

To me, as a mother, I've been thru the journey of looking after sick kiddo, the helpless & frustration feeling....

Hence here I am today to pay it forward with what I have learnt, not only i can lead my family to Healthier Wealthier Happier, I can lead people around me to Healthier Wealthier & Happier too ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Feel free to reach out to me if you are looking for health or wealth solution too ๐Ÿ˜Š




Jinny 

Excellence Lifestyle Coach 

+65-92963562

#wholesomehealthfood
#nutritionalimmunologylifestyle
#่ฅๅ…ปๅ…็–ซๅญฆ็”Ÿๆดปๆ–นๅผ
#ๅ“่ถŠ็”Ÿๆดปๆ•™็ปƒ
#excellencelifestylecoach
#healthsolution
#fever

No comments:

Post a Comment