Monday 20 June 2022

Purpose of preparing a meal

I am not a good cook
Luckily I have Vegecolor and Esoup to make me a super 👩‍🍳 


Super chef as in not only tasty but most importantly the meal consists of enough wholesome fruits and vegetables which giving our children the disease fighting nutrients they need to stay strong and healthy!

Many times I see my clients was too overwhelming by their kids taste bud but forgotten about the purpose of a meal - which is to give correct nutrients to our kids. 

Eating full with empty calories, feed their stomach but feeding diseases at the same time too

Vs 

Eating full with wholesome plaht food, feed their stomach at the same time nourish their immune system

I understand the frustration of wanted to give right nutritious food to fussy eater kids, it is definitely not a one day project but takes time. However, as parent we lead vs just give in. As you you see the age of chronic diseases patients is getting younger and younger too, if we do not want to be part of the statistics, we need to do something now. 

For me, always blessed that I can chance upon the science of Nutritional Immunology in 2006, since then i am getting healthier despite my age, n I able to lead my family to Healthier Wealthier Happier too, n able to extend out to all of you too! 

Feel free to contact me to find out more how to start your Excellence Lifestyle with elead Safe Supermarket! 

Jinny
9296 3562 
Excellence Lifestyle Coach 
ELEAD Safe Supermarket business owner

No comments:

Post a Comment