Sunday 19 June 2022

Happy Father's Day 2022

Happy Father's Day to all! 

Share with you the words from my girls to their father here: 

 From the girls to their father: 

Happy Father's Day! 

What are the qualities you look for in a father? Is it being kind, caring or respectful?
 
While those qualities are definitely important, what I think is most important, is being a LEADER.

Now, what do I define a leader? A leader is someone that leads with initiative and serves with unconditional love. A leader is someone that you can rely on. A leader is someone that you can trust to help you rise to greater heights.

As John C. Maxwell once said, "A leader is one that knows the way, goes the way and shows the way." 

For me as a wife, I want to say: 

Thank you for doing your best to LEAD the family to Excellence Lifestyle, to Anti Fragile future. 

Jinny
Excellence Lifestyle Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment