Wednesday 6 December 2017

Work hard play hard

Year end again, time for holiday again.

I m blessed that able to enjoy the cruise trip together with my husband and my two lovely business partners last month.

It was a truly memorable EE 30th cruise trip, so many first time for me:

First incentive trip with my two awesome biz partners.
First visit to Vietnam.
First time taking photo with beloved DrChen in swimsuit 😁
First time trying flowrider
First time rock climbing
First time dancing with Dr.Chen's daughter 😙😙
First Gala Dinner on cruise
First time karaoke on stage
N many many more 😀
Work hard & play hard 💪💪💪
Life us beautiful❤❤❤

A video speaks more than a thousand words, watch below :)


Join me if you are looking for a more meaningful & fulfiling lifestyle.


Jinny
Excellent lifestyle coach
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment