Wednesday 3 September 2014

An incredieble journey for me!!!



It has been almost a year even since I embarked on a totally new journey.

I feel blessed as I am showered with love daily.

I would say it has been an incredible journey and it is something I would never have expected. I never knew that there is so much more I can contribute to the society than just having a 8 to 5 routine job if without my friend who is also my mentor now. So 1st of all, I must thank Weiwee for sharing this wonderful science and career with me.

During our usual biz gathering held last night, I was touched and blessed as my teammate finally found a solution for her frequently ill child who was admitted to the hospital once when she was seriously ill. She was in tears of gratitude when she shared her journey, and it deeply touched everyone who had attended.

I feel carefree – as I can spend more quality time with my gals. I no longer have to wake up early and rush JY to school every morning now. 

Last week, one of the preschool teachers commented that JY looks much healthier now (in fact the teacher was surprise that Jiaying doesn't has any medical record in school ever since she enrolled in June 2013) and she is no longer the ‘Lin mei mei’ (aka lin dai yu) she used to be. Besides being physically healthy, I am also grateful that she is healthier emotionally. If you were with me 2 months after JY was enrolled in her preschool – my heart sank after seeing her drawings – she would colour the characters black. Unlike then, now her drawings are full of colours!




I am feeling so blessed and fortunate now as I am able to start my day in a healthier way with the nourishment from NI wholesome organic non-gmo food.



What can be more joyful than seeing our much-loved family members regain their health? My husband’s sinus no more, my kids no longer need to consult doctor, my mother no longer need to inject pain killer into her spine for relieving her joint pain.

I feel so blessed as I can finally be assured that the Elemente toiletries series are safe to use and free from carcinogenic agents. 

                      Toothpaste which is free of Triclosan, SLS, flouride, abrassives & bleachers

               Shampoo, shower foam, facial wash which is free of SLS and with pure raw materials

Also series of cosmetic product which is contain skin-friendly raw materials that are safe, pure and non-toxic which do not harm but protect skin. I felt so relieve to use Elemente during pregnancy too.



No more products containing carcinogenic agents such as Tricolsan and SLS which threatens our health.

This incredible journey not only safeguard us internally through food, externally through safe product, also leads me and my hubby towards financial freedom status. What is most important now is that we have a solution for our kids – there’s a solution for them to own their life.

Teaching them the skill to survive is way more important than just spoon feeding them isn’t it.

I feel blessed – my mindset has totally changed.

In the past, there were once I decided not to have any kids, as I wanted to spend more time with my mother as a return for raising us up and I want to provide her as much as I can. With kids, there will definitely be less money and time for her. If I were to stay employed, I can only use my time to exchange for the money, n money never seems to be enough. If I give all to my kids and mother, then what do I have left for myself? My life? 

If my life is only all about study – work and nothing but work – pay bills – pay this n that – then at the end of the day – retire with no money?

What is life? There is no purpose in life!

I am blessed that I had attended the Love and Care camp – a camp which let me ‘restore’ myself and found the meaning in life again.

Now, I'm a proud mummypreneur with my own healthy fast food franchise biz. I'm enjoying health, time and financial freedom. 

Afterall, for the prosperous, it's not about getting more stuff. It's about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want


So what about you? What is your life purpose? You can decide if you want to.







Jinny
92963562





No comments:

Post a Comment