Thursday 25 September 2014

JY recovered from stomach flu within a day.

Received a call from school around 1pm and was told that JY vomited 3 times in school after morning snack.

I gave her one Orchestra immediately after I reached school, and she vomited out in less than 5 minutes.

After we reached home, she would vomited every time after complaining that she had stomachache for around 10 times.


I gave her another 2 cups of Orchestra with water throughout the whole afternoon. She threw up everytime after drinking water, but i continued.

By 7pm, she woke up from short nap and she told me that she is okay already. She even told me that she is hungry and asked for porridge. So I gave her plain porridge and she finished all without vomiting.

We are blessed with NI knowledge and wonderful Orchestra which helps to enhance detox function of our body. And amazed that she can recovered within 6 hours.


Jinny
92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment