Tuesday 23 September 2014

Today is my birthday!

Today is my birthday, an extraordinary birthday as well.

I believe many people will take annual leave on their birthday, and I was one of them.

Previously, I used to take leave on my birthday too, at least has a solid excuse to take a break from work. But the next day, I still need to face the reality - go back to work as usual. Year after year I've been practicing this for many years.

This year, happened to be my 10th year in Singapore:

I don't have to take leave on my birthday as I already gained back the ownership of my life!

I am blessed that I have incorporated my own company with company of my husband and mother today.



I never had a chance to spend my birthday with my mother ever since I started working in Singapore, this year really mean a lot to me as I am able to spend this day together with my mother!



I am blessed that I am able to get out from rat race and embark on a totally new and meaningful journey after 10 years! Able to contribute to the society other than just having a 8 to 5 routine job!


Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

I wish all of you happiness always :)


Jinny
92963562

.

No comments:

Post a Comment