Wednesday 30 July 2014

Back in Singapore after a long break

Was away from Singapore since 18th July, and till today finally have time to share with you guys my NI lifestyle again :)

Well, what I had been doing over the past two weeks?



On the 19th July weekend, it's my worth long waited training camp by my company - a 3D2N Love and Care programme. I was totally refreshed and rejuvenated after the programme. As we are not allowed disclosed any details about the programme, but my advice to you all is if you feel burnout by your current rat racing lifestyle now, the L&C programme is definitely your best antidote - to 'restore' yourself!

After that I spent the whole week - stress free & without any itinerary at my hometown - Muar.

Earlier when I was working, it's kind of impossible to rest so many days at this time of year.

As we have limited days of annual leaves, plus with kids (kid fall sick, childcare center closed or nanny on leave), basically not only salary, we need to plan our leaves 'wisely' too. I normally try to 'save' my annual leave very hard in order to spend more time with my mother during Chinese New year, or for year end holiday.


What's more, in the past I would dread to go back to work after a long holiday - back to work blues.

But this time round, the feeling is totally different. I was looking forward to meet up with my friends, business partners, to share with them, to listen what NI lifestyle had changed their life and etc.

Now, I'm a proud mummypreneur with my own healthy fast food franchise biz. I'm enjoying health, time and financial freedom.

Afterall for prosperity, it's not about getting more stuff. It's about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.

It's all about a choice ya!


Jinny
92963562


No comments:

Post a Comment