Friday 11 July 2014

New phase of my life as HFF business owner

Do you feel Happy with your current lifestyle?

What do you want to be in next 5 years?

What are your dream?

Well, I believe nobody from your office be it your colleague or your boss will never ask you these questions.

However I am grateful that my friend Weiwee has throw these questions to me, it was like a wake up call for me, it remind me that I was in the endless rat race all the while.

Without her, I would most probably be still trapped inside the rat race - working as an employee, doing repeating yet meaningless routine day by day, year by year. Because when you work for others, no matter how much you work hard, the success belongs to your boss, and not you.

Now I am very thankful that I am able to embark a new journey of my life - as a Healthy Fast Food business owner, enjoying health, time and financial freedom.

And as part of my new phase in my life - I am working toward to be a speaker so that I am able to share the gift of health and knowledge to all of you.

This is something I never thought I can contribute to the society if I continue to stay under employment.

 


 This was my very first public speaking to share about the science of Nutritional Immunology.



And this was my second public speaking experience.














I am currently looking for potential business partners. Do contact me if you would like to know more about my biz proposal.


Jinny

92963562

No comments:

Post a Comment