Sunday 13 July 2014

More fruits and vegetables on my plate

"More than eight out of ten Singaporeans do not eat enough fruits and vegetables"

Everyone is so busy nowadays, most of the time it's hard to sit down and eat and chew down the 400grams of vegetables a day.

I am thankful that we are able to enjoy the convenience provided by my company, for example there are more than 15 types of fruits and vegetables in Nutrifresh. Or just 1 sachet of I-shape is enough to meet my protein and fiber requirement a day.


Jinny

92963562







2 comments:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Maca For Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Paediatric Hospital in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete