Tuesday 15 July 2014

Encore career




Saw this article over the weekend.

Encore career is work in the second half of life that combines continued income, greater personal meaning, and social impact.


According to survey, approximately 9 millions of Americans chose to change career path or encore career at their 40s to 70s.

I am very blessed that I had switched from 8 to 5 routine job to my healthy fast food business before 40s. Other than able to contribute back to society by sharing the gift of health and knowledge to mankind, I can enjoy the fruits of success by 40s.

Are you plan to work for others till 65yrs old?
Can you take the stress and agony of working 8 to 5 daily till 65 years old?
What is your retirement plan?

If you are currently looking out / to get out from rat race, feel free to contact me.

Do PM me if you would like to know more about my biz proposal.

Jinny
92963562

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Glucosamine Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete